Monday, July 03, 2006

Feeling Blessed even in the midst of pain...


God is sooooo good! How can I have such low days when He showers His love on me all the time?

Here are a FEW of the things that have been said to me in the last month:
  • You guys ruined me...no TL ever measured up after you.
  • You are the best family ever!
  • Your heart blesses me
  • You have no idea how valuable you are
  • You never have to give me a "why" when you say no... I know that it is valid, because your knee-jerk reaction is always to say yes.
  • I dont' know what I would do without you...
  • I want you to be a part of my courtship, my engagement, my wedding...you are so important to me, and having your blessing is so important...
  • You are like part of my family, only better.
  • You can't leave, you ARE Teen Mania to me!
  • You are the greatest mom in the world -- from my husband
  • The way you show Jesus just blesses my heart.
  • You have no idea how much you are loved.
  • Thank you for showing me how to use drama to glorify God!

How can I put myself down or doubt my ability to make a difference when I get such affirmation?? Who gets that??? Do we tell people how much we love them? Do we tell them specifically how they have touched us?? I try. I send out lots of cards...but still not enough. I think it's time for me to go write a couple more.

1 comment:

Beth said...

What a cute picture of you—and a great post. Preach!