Friday, May 19, 2006

Weird dreams

I had a dream about us (my fam and our "team") in the jungle. Snakes everywhere. Emily's hand was caught in the mouth of a boa constrictor and I got it off her, but then it attached to me... when I got it off I had teeth marks everywhere on my hand and it had gone all the way to the bone. Snakes everywhere, and murky water that we had to cross to get places...and the boards we were supposed to use weren't reliable....hmmmm.....

I woke up and told Kevin we were never going to the jungle again. And I couldn't stop looking at my hand.

I was diagnosed with vertigo this week, and the medicine makes me so sleepy! I can't wake up in the morning, and I am dragging all day! uggghhh. Yesterday, when I got off the treadmill, I couldn't walk. I know it's usual to feel a little wobbly, but the vertigo was in FULL FORCE... it was a little scary. I guess I will take my meds before doing that again. (I hadn't taken them before going to the gym yesterday)

No comments: