Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Siezed by worry...

Since last Thursday, I have felt like something is wrong... that maybe this baby isn't alive anymore...

That was five days ago, and today, I am in a full sweat. Most of my first trimester symptoms are gone. No nausea, no soreness in my chest.... it's just been replaced by worry.

I even had a dream last night that I was on some sort of journey, and I knew that at some point along the way, I had lost by baby. I was spending most of the dream retracing my steps to find out where it happened.

If this baby is gone, we won't be trying again... I can't do it again.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Keep thinking on the things you know are true....praying for the battle with your mind! I know how hard it is...stay warm, L

My kids are cuter than yours... said...

((((((((HUGS)))))))